|1.Tour’s Activities :
Boat Riding Tours
|2.Tour’s Location :
|3.Package Code :
|5.Length of Tour :
|6.Minimum Number of Tourists:
7.Maximum Number of Tourists:
8.Price(per person) :
$ 70 US dollars
|9.Including Costs :
Everything; Transportation, Meals, Entrance to the sights, And one night of accommodation at a guesthouse in Gilan province.
|10.Excluding Costs :
Two-Day Caspian Sea Boat Riding Tour
1. At 7 o’clock in the morning of your desired date, an English speaking
tour guide driver picks you up from your
Tehran accommodation and you’ll head to
the city of Lahijan in the northern province of Gilan straightaway.
2. It’ll take you around 5 hours to reach your destination, so you’ll check in
at a guesthouse upon your arrival in the city.
3. You’ll have your lunch at the guesthouse and after a short rest you’ll head
to a really beautiful lagoon off the coast of the Caspian Sea where you’ll be
provided with touring boats and paddles.
4. You’ll paddle around for two or three hours and then you’ll head back to the
guesthouse to have dinner and sleep for the night.
5. Early in the morning of the second day you’ll head to a town called Masal in
the same province. The nature in Masal’s countryside will definitely make you
6. You’ll have your lunch around Masal and after a short break you’ll head back
7. Our Caspian Sea Boat Riding Tours include all your costs on the tour. For
further information, you can contract us through
Iran Tours Contacts.
Caspian Sea Pictures
Two-Day Caspian Sea Boat Riding Tour Reservation