|1.Tour’s Activities :
|2.Tour’s Location :
|3.Package Code :
|5.Length of Tour :
|6.Minimum Number of Tourists:
7.Maximum Number of Tourists:
8.Price(per person) :
€ 250 Euros
|9.Including Costs :
Everything; Transportation, Accommodation, Meals
|10.Excluding Costs :
Three-Day Alamut Valley Hiking Tour
Tehran – Alamut – Zarabad Village – Tehran
Day 1. On your desired date, at your desired pick-up time but early in the
morning, an Iranian tour operator picks you up from your
hotel in Tehran and
you’ll head directly to Zarabad village, located in the
valley of Alamut where
you’ll do your hiking tour.
- It’ll take you around 4 hours to reach the region and upon your arrival,
you’ll check in at the traditional Seven Guesthouse in Alamut that is run by the
very nice and hospitable Hosseinis. They’ll greet you with cups of relaxing
- You’ll eat your lunch at the guesthouse in Alamut and after a short break
you’ll start your hiking tour to the beautiful orchards all around the village.
You’ll enjoy the great water of Alamut’s springs, eat organic fruit, and visit a
historic hill known as Hassan-Sara that is believed be one of the hideouts used
by the legendary Hassan-i Sabbah and his assassins.
- Before it gets dark, you’ll head back to the village where you’ll visit Zarabad’s famous shrine and its sacred trees.
- You’ll eat a delicious homemade dinner at the guesthouse and sleep for the
Day 2. Hiking to Ovan Lake, visiting Haft-Cheshmeh Spring on the way, eating
lunch around the lake, visiting other traditional villages around the lake and
then heading back to Zarabad.
Day 3. You’ll have three options on this day and your guide will be open to your
1. Walking along a river in the valley and visiting the beautiful Laat Waterfall
2. Hiking in the mountains, studying, picking and trying the medical herbs all
around the region.
3. Visiting the nomadic people up on the mountains
- In the afternoon of the third day, we’ll pick you up from the guesthouse and
you’ll head back to Tehran
Note: The above tour includes all your costs on the tour; your transportation,
your accommodation and your meals.
Alamut Valley Hiking Tour Reservation