|1.Tour’s Activities :
|2.Tour’s Location :
|3.Package Code :
|5.Length of Tour :
|6.Minimum Number of Tourists:
7.Maximum Number of Tourists:
8.Price(per person) :
€ 250 Euros
|9.Including Costs :
Everything; Transportation, Meals, Accommodation
|10.Excluding Costs :
Three-Day Gilan Trekking Tour
1. At 7 o’clock in the morning, our
Iranian local tour guide picks you up from
your Tehran’s accommodation and you’ll drive (around 4 hours) directly to Gilan
Province in Iran where you’ll start your trekking tour.
2. The first stop is Dolatabad Village located in the vicinity of Rudbar city
where you’ll leave the car and will start trekking.
3. On the first day, you’ll explore three villages called Fatalak, Fishom and
Nesfi, in the last of which you’ll take accommodation in a cottage on the
4. On the second day you’ll explore Nesfi village and the amazing nature
surrounding the village. There is a lot to observe; the people and their ancient
customs, the farms, local dishes, etc. You'll sleep in the same cottage on the
5. On the third day you’ll head to Tutkabon to visit Imamzadeh Hashem village,
you’ll visit the famous shrine and will enjoy the amazing view it offers.
6. In the afternoon of the third day, you’ll head to Dolatabad village where you
have left the car and you’ll head back to Tehran.
Three-Day Gilan Trekking Tour Reservation